As the new year rings in, one thing is for certain: utility rebate programs are changing...a lot. Closed programs are reopening, new incentives are available, and even altering standards to qualify for rebates. We’ve compiled a list of things to keep in mind when you’re working with utility programs to get rebate estimates - especially at the start of the year.
- Changes to individual product type
- New incentives for products that weren’t previously offered
- Changing qualification standards
- Entire rebate program changing
- Overhauling the rebate submission process
- Rebate amount changes (some could be more or less)
- Products removed altogether
- Eligibility requirements
- How the rebate is calculated
- Rebate max caps (read more about this topic here)
- Limitations on program funding
Keeping up with all these program changes is very difficult and time consuming. Encentivizer saves you the headache of dealing with all that data!
The main component that powers each Encentivizer® product is our proprietary database. This gives you incredible insight into every utility program, rebate estimates, and more so you can build relationships and engage with your customers, sales teams, distributors, and energy efficiency professionals/service providers at scale. There are over 3,200 utilities in the United States and Canada that are analyzed and updated daily. Program details, including program timelines and eligibility requirements. And tens of thousands of unique incentive calculations for midstream and downstream commercial + industrial programs. This eliminates manual rebate calculations that would take hours to complete and quickly find available rebates to include in ROI calculations. Lastly, every detail you need to know on hundreds of thousands of qualified LED products is included too. So you have everything you need in one place.