We’ve been navigating through this new world for what seems like a long time. Energy efficiency project timelines are pushed, shipping for lighting has been delayed or stopped, some utility programs are being suspended, and stress is up. Just like you, we’re also trying to figure all this out and along the way we’ve compiled a list of resources that have helped us. So we thought we’d share them with you.
Let’s refocus and get prepared for where we’re going from here and beyond. We gathered resources on topics from remote working to online learning and getting funding assistance.
Here we go.
- Get funding assistance in the US for small businesses (resource from HubSpot). This includes a ton of options for loans, grants, and other aid to help businesses in this uncertain time.
- Generate more bang for your buck by getting organized using free and easy tools like Trello, Asana, or Airtable. They all have free versions that can accomplish basic project management and organizing (and checking off) a to-do list.
- How to navigate marketing during a crisis
- Virtual meetings and social events via Zoom, GoToMeeting with limited free options, and Google Hangouts is totally free with an account
- Level up your skills with online learning for energy efficiency, business, certificates and more:
• Energy University from Schneider Electric
• Energy Star® training on buildings and plants
• DesignLights Consortium® recorded webinars
• edX and Coursera are offering many free online courses, or checkout Class Central to see all online learning options that are free due to coronavirus
• Grow with Google has many options for small businesses
- Working remotely? Here’s how you can be more efficient according to Trello.
- How to communicate with customers during a crisis from Salesforce
- Coronavirus data hub created by Tableau public
We hope these resources will spark some ideas for you and help you navigate this tough time. If you have any questions or want to connect with us please reach out. We are here for you! firstname.lastname@example.org.